Aaron is out of town for a few days, so I am living it up as a single girl! Not really living it up, but just trying to keep busy. So far, so good because I have been jam-packed busy since he left. Thursday night I had impromptu houseguests, which was so fun. My friends and their two girls spent the night and we had a blast catching up and all five of us snuggling on the couch.
Last night I got spoiled and had dinner over at my aunt and uncle’s house. I was just planning to throw some random things together from the fridge, so it was such a nice treat to get salmon, asparagus, salad and potatoes. I was so tired from my week and didn’t feel like going, but once I got in the shower and got over there it was so much fun!
Today is kind of a detox day. Just trying to get back on schedule and get lots of rest while also getting lots done. I will be drinking green monsters, eating clean, and drinking lots of water. I want to feel good for my 40 mile ride on Sunday. This weekend’s to-do list includes:
– Cleaning guest room and office (pretty much threw everything in the closets to make room for Thursday’s guests. Need to clean them for real this time)
– Cross training (run, weights, and/or swim on Saturday)
– 40 mile bike ride (Sunday)
– Lots of walks with the doggie and probably a trip or two to the dog park
– Work. Have some work projects that need to get done. This weekend should be a good time to crank out some work while Aaron is gone.
My bachelorette weekend will also include these:
September Issue. Have been wanting to see this. Real life Devil Wears Prada. My smart and thoughtful boyfriend suggested I get myself a girlie movie on Netflix to keep me company while he was gone. So smart and sweet!
Mango Tangerine Sorbet. Right. Out. Of. The. Carton. Not the best photo, but it had a blurry puppy in the background, so I figured it had to be included. This was really refreshing and only 80 calories per 1/2 cup. I probably had about 1/4 cup and was totally satisfied. I might have to switch over to sorbet as my main “ice cream” choice. Some times frozen yogurt upsets my tummy. I think it may be the dairy.
What are your weekend plans?