I have been excited for this week for a long time. On Thursday morning I am leaving for Chicago to reunite with these lovely ladies
Our friend Chrissy is getting married on Saturday and am so happy for her and her groom, Bubba!
I will be flying through Denver to scoop up my BFF Shelley before we meet the other ladies in Chicago.
Shelley and I are attending the wedding as each other’s dates. Our better halves are otherwise occupied this weekend, but that doesn’t mean us gals can’t have fun. I am so excited for girl time!These boys will be missing out and we will miss them, too!
We will be sharing a room with our other BFF, Teresa and her husband. Everyone wish Steve luck as he shares a hotel room with 3 girlfriends! Can’t wait to see my ladies. We always have a fun time when we get together.
Before our trip I’ve got lots to get done:
– Wrap up some projects for work
– Long run on Tuesday (8-9 miles)
– Girls on the Run website edits and board meeting
– Packing and picking up some snacks for the trip
– Editing a fun video for a contest I am entering