This weekend was a whirlwind. So busy! Here is a quick recap:
- Aaron and I had a fabulous date night on Friday night. Dinner at a new restaurant called The Press Bistro after drinks at one of our favorite bars.
- Saturday I ran the Flapjack 5K in my neighborhood.
- Bought a patio set from our neighbor who was having a garage sale. $110 for high-quality table, umbrella, stand and 4 comfy chairs? Yes, please!
- Ran a bunch of errands for work, Girls on the Run and Dude Food.
- Cooked all day Saturday to cater a Christmas party for Dude Food.
- Girls on the Run board retreat Sunday afternoon.