This weekend is going to be cold and rainy, but I am still hoping to get a lot done (along with a lot of lounging). Last weekend we were totally swamped and the weekend before was marathon weekend. So this feels like the first time in three weeks I have been able to get anything done.
- Clean the inside of my car (the outside will get washed by the rain)
- Clean the office
- Organize my room (mostly just put away all the clothes in piles on the floor and in the closet)
- Finish XMAS shopping. Still have 4 people to shop for
- Ship gifts
- Set up my bike trainer in the office
- Use said bike trainer
- Catch up on Girls on the Run stuff
- Grocery shopping
I really need to get a regular routine to keep my self in check and stay healthy. But, that doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen for awhile. Ahh, the holidays!
What’s you your agenda this weekend?