They deemed EPIC a word to be banned in 2011 and I’m sure the blog world is completely distraught. 😉
I think we should bust out MAJOR for 2011. Who’s in?
Looking back at 2010, some pretty MAJOR things took place in 2010.
– We got a puppy.
– I got in a major car accident and totaled my car but luckily walked away unharmed. I got a “new” car a month later.
– Aaron and I rode a 100 mile century ride together.
– I joined the board of directors for Girls on the Run. As of December I am now the board president. Pretty MAJOR.
– I got a new job.
– I trained for and ran my first full marathon.
– Aaron proposed and we are now engaged to be MARRIED!!!
I can only imagine how major 2011 is going to be.