Holy sore muscles! A few weeks ago I purchase a deal from Living Social for 1 month of unlimited bootcamp from Fitness Rehab. I couldn’t pass up the deal an thought it would be great to help me tone up before the wedding. I debated when to start, but based on my upcoming travel and work schedule, I started this week. You have to register on the website at the beginning of the week, so this week I signed up for 4 classes – T, W, F and Sunday. I will base future participation on how I feel.
After two days of butt-kicking workouts, I am really looking forward to seeing the results.
Sandra Augustin is the owner of the studio and she is the real deal – she is a fitness competitor and you can tell she loves what she does. Fitness Rehab offers 5 different bootcamp classes:
• Bootcamp (No Equipment Necessary!): Indoor bootcamp with AC!!! The only equipment you need is your body weight.
• Conditioning Bootcamp: Combination of indoor/outdoor exercises using Kettlebells, Barbells, Dumbbells and your body weight.
• Core Bootcamp: multiple exercises targeting the mid-section.
• Fun Friday Bootcamp: Instructor’s Choice
• Traditional Bootcamp: Outdoor conditioning with tires, fire hose, military calisthenics, and more!
So far I have attended Conditioning and Traditional bootcamp and both are killer. The combination of exercises and the circuit-style workouts keep your heart rate up and you end up a sweaty mess within minutes.
Say tuned for more on bootcamp, but the verdict so far is that I am going to get my butt kicked for the next 30 days and I am actually looking forward to it (for now)!