I have been really struggling with motivation to get up and off the couch and get my fitness on. So, time to set some goals. I have the marathon relay coming up on December 4th, so lot of those goals will be around training for that, but really I just want to get back on track and get a routine going so I can stay focused through the busy holiday season. Here are my goals for November:
- Try new gluten free recipes – I want to try to make something in the Kitchen Aid. Maybe pizza dough? I miss pizza.
- Build up to holding a plank for 2 minutes. Since I sit at a desk all day for work, my core gets super weak. And I am notoriously bad at core work.
- Juice more. I got super lazy with juicing the last couple months but I love the way it makes me feel. And with cold and flu season around the corner, it will help keep me healthy (especially since I am with 15 kiddos twice a week. Kids = germs!)
- Go to yoga once a week. There is nothing better on a cold rainy day than a warm yoga studio.
- Strength train 3 times a week. Even if one of those is an at-home session.
- Run, run, run. One 6-8 mile run, speed work. I want to kick that relay leg’s butt!
Whew – that’s a lot. I better get to work!