How has November already come and gone?
- Try new gluten free recipes – I made Gluten Free Pizza and it was a pretty good success. I am really happy to be able to have that option. I also made gluten free peanut butter cookies the other day which were not such a success. They were missing the butter and flour that makes them so tasty! I will try those again with gluten free flour.
- Build up to holding a plank for 2 minutes. I have made some progress on this, and I am up to 90 seconds. I am going to continue working on this in December and have some ideas on how to get there.
- Juice more. I got off to a slow start with juicing in November, but have been trying to juice every other day. Once I build up the energy to get all the equipment out and the ingredients, I love it!
- Go to yoga once a week. I finally went last week but that was the first and only time all month. I plan go again this week (maybe today) and keep it up. I bought a 5-class pass, so there really isn’t any excuse to not go.
- Strength train 3 times a week. Eh – started off strong, but have been finishing weak. This is always my goal, so I will continue to strive for 2-3 strength workouts a week.
- Run, run, run. Been doing pretty good on running a few times a week. Not the long runs I have been hoping for, but I am sure the relay will be great!
Time to determine December’s goals. I think the #1 goal for December is always to just survive until January!